Featured Slider

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Be Yourself

Wow!  It's November!  Where did this year go?  I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving and just 7-1/2 weeks til Christmas!  

And even just 1 week til The Wedding!  I know everyone's probably tired of hearing my countdown for my son's wedding.  Yet, it's approaching fast and furious now.  And, with that said, after this weekend I will be taking a little LOA from stamping as the Hubs and I venture to OKC days before the nuptials to spend a little bit of time with our son and his fiance.

I have to say, I'm quite calm right now about the trip and the festivities!  I hope that continues!  And I hope I don't have stamping withdrawals!  LOL  I've been doing it so regularly now, I don't know what I'll do.  I am sure I will be keeping a list of cards I want to make upon my return.  I won't be completely non-creative. 


I've been so busy, I've almost forgotten to post cards!  Geesh!  I did this one for Cupcake Inspirations and Tuesday Morning Sketches, but I forgot and missed the post for Cupcake!  Story of my posting life!  LOL


SPIES:
STAMPS: Dress Form(StampinUp!); Sentiment(So old I don't remember).
PAPER: Plum & white cardstock; DP - Black Widow (We R Memory Keepers).
INK: Timber Brown(Memento)
EXTRAS: Scallop die (Sizzix); Hexagon die (Spellbinders); orange ribbon.


Ok, so this card has been bugging me --- I look at it and it's like something is missing.  So,  I added a little bling:






I will be back later with more posts, all on time too!  ;)

Saturday Blessings!


x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

2 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! I love that dress form!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Have a great time at the wedding!!

Jessi Fogan said...

The bling was exactly what you needed! And OMG, how could you NOT be counting down? If anyone twits you about that just send em to me.
I'm going to feature your card on the TMS FB page today ;) : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl