Featured Slider

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Smooches!




Another simple card tonight for Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger challenge.   I just love this color combination and the photo made me think of my scribble heart stamp so I used it here.  Like the photo, I wanted the card clean and simple.

SPIES:
Stamps: Heart (Recollections); distressed background stamp (Stampede); sentiment (Taylored Expressions).
Paper:  white cardstock.
Ink:  Deep rose (Colorbox); Sky Blue (Memento).
Extras:  Heart Frameabilities die; red prima flower; red gem dots.





XXXOOO!
x_3d6d20b0 photo x_3d6d20b0.gif

2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I am loving that crackle background!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Nance! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)