Featured Slider

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Joyeux Noel



Happy Saturday and Happy December!  Boy has this year flown by, but I must admit I'm really glad it's almost over.  2012 proved not to be such a great year physically for me.  It did bring a special person back into our lives, so I am very grateful for that!  And, I'm already beginning my 2013 resolutions --- get back into shape, open my shop (finally!), taking weekly day trip dates with the Hubs.  One of them will be happening very, very soon.  Check back here soon to see!

Until that time, the Christmas crafting continues!  For now, it's just cards, but I am hoping within another week to add some 3D projects to my posts.  This card I'm using to play in the challenge at The Paper Girls Challenge for the first time.  I recently purchased some new Christmas stamps and this gorgeous Eiffel Tower stamp is one of them.  I did a monochromatic colored card to make a soft, shabby chic kind of vintage style.

Up close and personal you can tell those pink dots are holly berries.  I know it may look a little funky farther away but it does add a little bling.


Challenge #20-Christmas or Winter Theme


SPIES:


SPIES:
Stamps:  Image(Stampendous).
Paper:  Cream and light pink cardstock.  DP - Toile (Anna Griffin).
Ink:  Angel Pink (Memento).  Pearl Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels) -- I forgot this in the photo.  Flamingo liquid pearls (Ranger Ink).
Extras:  photo corner die (Sizzix); swirl die (My Favorite Things); pink heart gem; pink ribbon.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

Now that is gorgeous! Not only the pinks, but I love the idea of using a non-traditional image! All those resolutions sound like awesome ideas :)