Featured Slider

Thursday, August 3, 2017

4CC #362 - Masculine

Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new challenge 
at

Leanne is our hostess this week!

She's looking for manly projects ---


Stamps: Color Layering Brave Lion (Hero Arts).
Paper: White cardstock (Neenah).  Kraft, Dark Olive cardstock.  
Ink: Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint Oxide Inks (Tim Holtz); Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up); Black Onyx (Versafine).
Extras: Layering Lion Die (Hero Arts); Petal Stencil; Stitched Sentiment Strip (My Favorite Things).

I have a serious lack of masculine stamps, so I've been trying to remedy that recently.  This week's challenge was a perfect opportunity to break open some of those new stamps. I used the lion and sentiment from the Color Layering Brave Lion by Hero Arts.  It's an "add on" set that go with the Hero Arts Monthly Kit for June.   I sponged the background using a petal stencil that I completely have forgotten where I got it.  I think it's Stamplorations.  

Now go visit my teamies' blogs and then link up your "man" card at 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog!


August GD - Lyn

Crafty Chick Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

What man wouldn't love getting this? Love that stenciled background and the lion! The sentiment is the clincher!

Tamie said...

Nance, this is wicked cool! I am loving that image and the sentiment is so cool with it. The CAS card is an awesome masculine creation.

Leanne said...

Cool card, so bold vibrant, love it, it rocks!