Featured Slider

Thursday, April 13, 2017

4CC #346 - Babies Of All Kinds {Nance}

Good Morning Thursday!

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY TO MY YOUNGEST, 
BENJAMIN TAYLOR SALKELD!

You make your momma proud!

Ok, brag moment done, onto business ---

It's time for a new challenge at 
4 Crafty Chicks!


I'm your hostess this week 
and
seeing how it's spring and almost Easter
with the air of renew/new, 
babies seemed like a good category.

4CC #346 - Babies of All Kinds

Here's what I created ---



I used a digital stamp by Doodle Pantry, Baby Bird.  She's just so sweet.  I printed her on watercolor paper and then colored with distress and aqua markers and water brush.  The pink strip I used a stitched scallop die from Your Next Stamp and cut both sides of the paper.  The flower dies are Perky Posies Die Set from Lil Inker Designs.  I used a wonky stitched square die for the image square and larger square.  For the background woodgrain, I used kraft paper and an impression plate from Taylored Expressions.  The pattern paper is American Crafts, Hello Spring.

Stop by the Hen House and check out the rest of my teamies' adorable and fun projects, including our April Guest Designer, Christine!  Welcome, Christine!

Once you're on inspiration overload, get to crafty work and create your own "Babies of All Kinds" project and share it with us using the Inlinkz.

For Following Challenges:





 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

13 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is such a "tweet" baby bird, Nance! Love all the textures!

Tamie said...

Nance this is pretty tweet inspiration. I loved the challenge and all the babies that pop up this time of year. Awesome inspirations for your challenge.

❤️

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable! Love your sweet baby.

stampwithamyk said...

How sweet!! Love the die cuts and your little bird is too cute! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Billie A said...

Precious card. I love the little chick and colors. So glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps. also happy birthday to your son.

Billie A
Creative with Stamps
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Aud Sentiments
Stampavie and More

Leanne said...

Ba Bam! this is so nice, such pretty paper, and the peep peep, cute, great job friend!

Heidi Baks said...

Fabulous coloring! I love all your bright details. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Caroline Weidenhiller said...

i like the colors and the flower theme you have chosen for the card :)
great work

Lisa said...

What a great card, I love your take on the sketch!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Monika Reeck said...

oh dear Nance
I love love this cute duck image
and the coloring is adorable
love the all flowers too
sweet Woodgrain too
and many thanks to use my Sketch at Sunday Stamps
and also
many thanks to joining with us at Creative With Stamps this month
hugs
Monika

Lilian said...

Such a pretty baby card!!! So sweet!
And happy (belated) birthday to your son!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Monika Reeck said...

If you visit the Creative with Stamps challenge blog maybe you can see something that makes you smile Nance..visit there and tell me am I right or not :)
hugs
Monika

Monika Reeck said...

Me again Monika..if you send me your address I will send you the Prize you won at Creative with Stamps...
please reply to monik1973 (@) yahoo (.) com
thanks Nance
Hugs
Monika