Featured Slider

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties March 2017 New Release Sneak Peeks!

Good Morning!

It's Sneak Peeks Day 
at 

Today is the first look at the 
March Release Stamps/Sweet Cuts.   


I had a heyday creating with these sets, as you can probably guess by my first photo showing three cards just for today! LOL 

I was playing around with the new Paper Sweeties sets and some Oxide Distress Inks that before I knew it I had several bits of several cards constructed and couldn't decide which ones to use, so I decided to put them in sets and use them all! I did the watercolor smooshing technique to create my backgrounds and for the yellow cup in card #2.


For this first card I used the sentiment and the Cup Sweet Cuts from Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Stamp/Die set and the heart border from Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts


The second card I used the stamp and sweet cuts from "Keep Calm and Drink Coffee" also.  I also used the cloud sweet cuts from Let's Go To The Beach Sweet Cuts set to make foam/whip cream on top of the cup. The sentiment is from "You Warm My Heart" stamp set.  The coffee beans are from the new Planner Series Coffee set.

My last card I used the steam die and the same cup stamp/die again (do you think I love this stamp set?).  The sentiment is from "You Warm My Heart".  The hearts are from the inside of the heart border in card #1, from the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts.


Hop through the Design Team list below and check out everyone's projects created with these wonderful new sets!

Nancy Salkeld (You are HERE!)

For Following Challenges:
Entering Card #1 - Stamping, Smooshing, Die Cuts


Entering Cards #2 

Come back tomorrow because it's 
Release Day with more inspirations!
PAPER SWEETIES BLESSINGS!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

8 comments:

Loll said...

Three fantastic cards Nance!! LOVE the coffee die, images and sentiments ... they are awesome! No wonder you had so much fun creating with these. Thanks for sharing your cards with us at CAS Mix Up!!

Bonnie said...

Looks like you're having lots of fun with your new Oxide Inks, Nance! I should have joined you as mine are still sitting in unopened packages! Love how you've used the stamps and dies in each of these cards! Your creativity is amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Maria said...

Beautiful water colored cards!! Love those coffee cups and pretty colors..so creative!!

Julia Aston said...

Three lovely card designs with this fun stamp set and cup die Nance! What a beautiful smooshed background you created for the 1st card - thanks for joining us in the CAS Mix Up Challenge! Julia xx

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love those luscious backgrounds!!! They are the perfect background for your coffee cups! Love!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love that you played with your new oxide inks! Each card is so wonderful! I bought 3 colors of ink to try! I cannot wait to use them!

Marina said...

Lovely colours and a the smooshing works well with your drinks theme. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

Lilian said...

Lovely backgrounds on the cards!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio