Featured Slider

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Easter's On It's Way

Happy Sunday!

Boy, am I exhausted!  So much excitement this weekend!

A baby blog hop yesterday
and 
a VERY important Tarheel Basketball game today!  LOL

Tarheels are going 
to the FINAL FOUR NCAA Tournament!  
WooHoo!

No, I'm not excited ---- I'm ecstatic!  I loooove my Tarheels!  

I have to admit I love them more than I love my crafting!

Yes, I said that!  LOL

That is why I am posting a card so late this evening, but at least I got it finished BEFORE the game!   ;)


STAMPS: Sentiment - Hippity Hoppity (Paper Sweeties)
PAPER: White cardbase; Plaid Patterns (My Favorite Things)
INK: Black Onyx (Versafine)
EXTRAS: Bunny die (Impression Obsession); Egg and lamb dies -Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes (Paper Sweeties); Stitched zig zag border die(Avery Elle Dotted Border Elle-ments).

I had my 7 month old niece in mind when I made this card.  I originally wanted to inlay the felt critters more, kind of like the "Pat the Bunny" style but it made the card look too dull to me.  I still cut out the shapes in the plaid paper and just laid the felt shapes on top so they are inlaid a bit.  I was inspired by the layout from the Muse card this week.  

For Following Challenges:



Easter Critter Blessings!

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments:

Jenni's Jems said...

I love the idea of usonf felt for the bunnies....why have I never thought of that!:)and thank you for joining in with us this week at Muse x

Bonnie said...

Love that plaid paper and your niece will love the texture! What a great idea! Go Tarheels!!!!

Ardyth said...

Love the plaid paper and the texture from the felt! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Nancy!

Teresa Kline said...

heelo nance! fun design, luv the felt and papers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*