Featured Slider

Monday, June 8, 2015

Sending Big Hugs - TPE #302

Happy Monday once again!

Check out what Ellas has in store this week
at 


This week we have an inspiration photo for you!

Lots of goodies there --- colors, patterns, objects.  
The possibilities are endless!

Be sure and check out all the Design Team's projects for more inspiration and also 
leave them some blog love!  

We Design Teammies love comments too!

Here is my card:


I chose the colors on the bed and the bedspread pattern.  I decided to go a little grungy and bold and do some inking up of an emboss folder with distress inks.  Then, I stamped the flowers and watercolored them with the same distress inks. Then I fussy cut them.  The flower stems are actually small arrow dies cut in navy cardstock.  I decided to use just a bit of the grungy background so it wouldn't overwhelm the card.  And, I set it on the diagonal for more impact.  The sentiment pieces are from Technique Tuesday as is the "hugs" die.  I popped up the flowers so they would stand out more and added some enamel dots.

PiNK Elephant Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

1 comment:

Pam said...

Great card! Love the way you've created that grungy look with the EF. Great interpretation of the photo.