Featured Slider

Monday, June 15, 2015

Hugs & Fishes - TPE 303

Good morning again!  

It's now time for 

#303 Theme- Fathers Day!

Play along with us by sharing your Father's Day projects on Ella's blog!

Don't forget to check out my design teamies' projects too and leave them some blog luv! 


I chose a Penny Black stamp from the set, Sunny Days, for my card:


Is he not the cutest thing?  I used the sentiment from Your Next Stamp and the "dad" stamp is Fiskars I think.  It's kind of old.  I used Copics and Spectrum Noirs on the image.  The background paper is from 

I used the sketch at Fusion challenge and the Friday 

For Following Challenges:

use Cajun Craze, Island Indigo & Garden Green OR 
make a Father's Day card OR Both 

PiNK Elephant Blessings!

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

8 comments:

Katuan said...

beautiful card :)

SmilynStef said...

What a super-fun Dad card ... love the coloring ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Cynthia said...

This is just OMG to cute and funny! I just love your take on our challenge this week at The Friday Mashup! Good luck!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Nance! This is the cutest card Ever! My DH is a fisherman and would love this!

Lori Turner said...

This is so cute, Nancy!! Love your coloring - that image is perfect :) Hope you are having a wonderful week xoxoxo

brrenwick said...

This is adorable! Your coloring is spot on! Thanks for playing along at Friday Mashup!

Lisa said...

Adorable card! Love the fun image and great job coloring!

Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love your fun and happy card! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)