Featured Slider

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Belief

Happy Tuesday!

I'm hoarding cards again and forgetting to post.  I'm really not forgetting, there's just not enough time in the days right now.  But I now need to to submit them to their proper challenge into which I'm entering!

The first one is a one layer card ---

SPIES:
STAMPS: Image & Sentiment (Stampendous).
PAPER: Kraft & red cardstock.
INK: Versamark and white emboss powder.
EXTRAS: Gold star enamel dot (Teresa Collins); gold enamel dots (stash); mini red bow die (Paper Sweeties).

I love this stamp set.  It's always so elegant.  It's really one layer if you don't look at the bow.  lol  Yeah, I'm stretching it, but it just called out for something and the red bow just seems to be so fitting when you really think about the whole meaning of Christmas!  Like I said, I know, I'm stretching it! 

For Following Challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - #224 - One Layer Card

That Craft Place - Christmas Challenge

Christmas Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments:

Tamie said...

Your Christmas card is stunning! I couldn't think outside of the box and use a different color, so I admire how you did that. Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your incredible creation from 4 Crafty Chicks One Layer Challenge.

Tamie DT

Becca Cruger said...

Oh... this is so simple, elegant, and stunning! That white embossing against the kraft background is a perfect pairing!