Featured Slider

Monday, October 6, 2014

Word Play - The Challenge #16

Happy Monday to All!

Today is an exciting day for me! I get to announce that I am now a Design Team Member for The Challenge!  YEA!  A HUGE thank you goes out to Lesley Croghan for asking me to be on her team for the next 3 months!  I'm so excited!

And here is our challenge for the next two weeks:

There's a sketch and a color challenge.  You can use one or the other or both!  So many options!  


Be sure and stop by The Challenge at Lesley Croghan's blog, check out the rest of the Design Team's fabulous cards.  Make sure you visit each team's blog and leave them some blog luv.
We love having visitors to our blogs as well!  

Then link up your project and share it with us!

And now....<insert drumroll>...
Here is my first design card for The Challenge:

SPIES:
STAMPS: Various sentiments (Paper Sweeties, JilliBean). 
PAPER: White card base.  White, burgundy, grey and black cardstock; burgundy patterned paper (butterfly).
INK: Tuxedo Black (Memento).
EXTRAS: Circle cover plate (Papertrey Ink); Rose die (My Favorite Things); Leaf dies (Taylored Expressions); Butterfly die (Impression Obsession); pearl brad.





x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

4 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Nance, this is incredible! I love everything about your card! The pattern you created in your background and the beautiful detail in your butterfly and flower looks fantastic.

wienerhoneymooners said...

I agree, so amazing!! All the circle detail and the fun well wishes, so totally sweet! Love the large bloom and butterfly!!!

Lesley said...

This is stunning! Love the details, Nance. So happy to have you on the team!

Lori said...

This is fabulous! I love the way you used the circle cutting plate. Filling the circles in with encouraging sentiments is a great idea!