Featured Slider

Monday, October 27, 2014

Sweet Thanks

Happy Monday!

Hope your weekend was wonderful!  Mine was full of family and fun.  Presently I'm on a two week beach vacation in South Carolina.  I can't remember the last time we had a real vacation, much less a two week one!  But after spending the last 3-1/2 months contending with a horrible illness, it's truly needed and appreciated.

So my blog posts for the next two weeks will be created while lounging on the balcony of our condo listening to the waves of the Atlantic crash onto the shore!  Can there be any other life really?  I think I could blog this way forever!  

But I digress.  

It's Monday and time for a new challenge at 2 Cute Ink!


2 Cute Ink #118 - Halloween Treats

Here is my card using Heidi's "Caramel Apple Cutie" digi.
SPIES:
STAMPS: Caramel Apple Cutie Digi (2CuteInk);
PAPER: White card base.  Black, red cardstock.  DP -Walk in the Park (Echo Park).
INK: Copics on digi.
EXTRAS: Sentiment die (Taylored Expressions); small scallop border punch (Fiskars); alphabet letters (Papertrey Ink); green ribbons; Black polka dot washi tape.


Make sure you stop by the 2 Cute blog and check out the rest of the Designer's cards using this 2 cute digi image and leave them some blog luvin'!  Then, make a card based on our theme "Halloween Treat" and share it with us on the 2 Cute Ink Blog.  We love having your play! 
2 Cute Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

really cuuuteee Image and I love you choose the three different colors of Apples..cute cute Nance...Lovely color combo and nice two combination of the sentiment..yummy DP and great design too..Love your DT card..I join too the 2 cute ink challenge and I made ghost card hope you like to visiting me back..hugs, Monika