Featured Slider

Saturday, October 25, 2014

In the Pink Halloween

Happy Saturday!

It's unusual for me to post on Saturday, I know.  I had a card that I made for Tag Your It #8, but in the midst of packing for vacation, finishing cards and posting cards, I got confused! Not hard for me to do sometimes these days.  I blame it on "menopause brain"!  LOL

Anyway, I was also going to put it in the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge House of Cards monthly challenge and Addicted to CAS Vellum challenge.  I bought a bunch of Stamp Fairy digis before she went out of business and this ballerina trick or treater was one of my favorites.  She is so cute!  Don't know if you can see it well, but I put pink tulle across her skirt after coloring it.  I paper pieced her top and the bag.  I wanted the whole card to be soft and girlie. The pink plaid on the tag is old vellum paper from my stash.
SPIES:
STAMPS: Mimi Halloween (Stamp Fairy).
PAPER: White cardbase.  Grey DP (Recollections); Pink plaid vellum.
INK: Copics on mage.
EXTRAS: Sentiment die (Papertrey Ink); Tag die (Reverse Confetti); pink tulle; pink enamel dots.

SOSS Challenge #19 - H is for Hopeful Halloween

October Challenge - Punches/Dies


Pink Halloween Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

12 comments:

Mynn xx said...

OH my gosh, this is DARLING, Nance! LOVE your sweet little gal and the fabulous clean design! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Pamellia said...

Very well done, your little girl is so sweet!

Thank you for playing along at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our 'H is for Hopeful Halloween' challenge. Hugs, Pamellia GDT :)

sandie said...

I love the mix of colours here and that vellum is gorgeous, what a cute little tutu she is wearing. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

Karen Schroeder said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining in the fun with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Donna said...

Fab card Nance!! The wee ballerina is all ready for Tricks or Treats!
Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the Hopeful Halloween challenge!!

Lindsey said...

This is adorable! I really like the textures the vellum and tulle add. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Nance this is totally a VERY CUTE HALLOWEEN card I have ever seen today...that little girl not making scarry like other halloween card with ghost LOL soo sweet and great using the Dies..
Thanks for sharing with us at HOC and hope you play again next month...
Hugs,
Monika
HOC DT

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Sweet little ballerina. I love the pink and gray combo. Thanks for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Pat said...

What a sweet girlie card for halloween! A lovely change from the usual halloween colour schemes etc. Thankyou for sharing with HOC X

Rocky said...

She looks too cute to trick anybody! Thank you for joining us at HOC with this little sweetie.

Chris Dring said...

Cutest trick or treater evah! Thanks for playing along for the Hopeful Halloween challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Adorable. Thanks for joining us at SosS