Featured Slider

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

You Make Me Happy...


You know the saying --- April showers bring May flowers! 

 And here is a card with both!


I'm putting it in the Card Concept Challenge using the Clean & Layering Style.  I stamped two clouds on the background and then one on other cardstock, cut it out with the die and popped it up.  I also used my umbrella die and cut out different colored portions from three different patterned papers in the paper pad, Vintage Bliss, from Simple Stories.



Stamps:  You Make Me Happy Set (Taylored Expressions).
Paper:  White cardbase, pink cardstock.  DP - Vintage Bliss (Simple Stories).
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Teal Green Dye Ink (Hampton Art). Pink -- Copics.
Extras: Umbrella Die (Taylored Expressions); Cloud die (Taylored Expressions); Pale yellow sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); gray ribbon (Taylored Expressions).

For Following Challenges:





April Showers Blessings!
x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

5 comments:

Anita in France said...

Such pretty, springtime colours, Nance ... fabulous patterns on the DP brolly, so perfect with the chevron clouds ... and I love the sequin rain! Thanks so much for popping by my blog and leaving me some sweet words ... it's much appreciated ... and it meant I could come here and see you! Anita :)

Kerin said...

Love all of the patterns on this sweet card, and the sequins raindrops are perfect. The sentiment is awesome too! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Sheri Gilson said...

What a FUN & HAPPY card! Love the paper piecing and fun spring time colors!

Kay Miller said...

Absolutely adorable!! That stitched umbrella is so cute and I love the patterned clouds!! So happy you joined us at The Card Concept! :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

This card is just beautiful! I love your multi-coloured umbrella - it's a perfect mix with your clouds and fabulous sentiment! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!