Featured Slider

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Home - Where Hugs Are


Good Sunday Morning!

Time for 


and time for 

a fresh brewed cup too

because 

our sponsor this week is 

Fresh Brewed Designs!




They are offering our winner

3 Digis!

Here is this week's inspiration --- 



Our photo comes compliments of Mandy Mortimer!

It's a color inspiration week --

Espresso, Cream, & Chartreuse

(and of course any neutrals are ok).

Here is my project using 

 "House On A  Hill" Digi

from Fresh Brewed Designs.


I love the whimsical look of those houses!

SPIES:

STAMPS: House on a Hill (Fresh Brewed Designs); Sentiment (TLC Creations).
PAPER: Dark brown cardbase; white cardstock; Tan DP (Basics - ); DP - Tans -Basic Stack (Die Cuts With a View); Green polka dot (Stash);  Woodgrain DP- Life of the Party (My Mind's Eye).
INK: Chartreuse, Beach (Blick Markers); Light Walnut & Dark Walnut (Copics).
EXTRAS: Basic circle die (Spellbinders); Label die (Reverse Confetti); Flower bud die- part of the Camellia Die set (My Favorite Things); green fabric flower (Stash); Pop dots.

UGH!  I had one post last week again!  I've been out of creative mojo lately and I hate it! Probably due to life being in the way recently with lots of appointments and comings and goings and just too much "stuff".  When I lose my mojo, I feel out of sync.  When I feel out of sync, I get in a bad mood (just ask the Hubs).  I'm hoping the couple of cards I've been struggling (for lack of a better word because one shouldn't "struggle" to create) with over the past couple days helps put me back on track!  

FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:




Make sure to stop by the 


and check out

my fellow DT projects for more inspiration

and leave them some blog luv too!

Comfy Homey Blessings!

x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi , I saw your wonderful card at the CAS(E) this Sketch and I fell in love with the houses and the sentiment and the colours you used on your card , it caught my eye right away ! I'm a fellow player there. Greetings , Anita from craftsfunwithanita.blogspot.de

Sandy said...

No Nance, you shouldn't have chosen the same image! Your card is so awesome! I even showed it to my husband telling yesterday telling him how much I love it!!!! So cute! I will be CASEing it!

RobynsRoostStamping said...

Saw your card on CAS(E) this Sketch and it jumped right out at me. Love the house. I've been right there with you on the lack of Mojo. I too printed off a list of challenges and locked myself in my stamp room yesterday. Four cards and 2 sampler swaps later I feel much better. Now if only I can find some motivation to clean the house today. lol

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is wonderful! Great take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

I love how the green pops with that brown! Great card!

Joni Andaya said...

Ooh...what a Gorgeous card Nancy! Love the color combinations :)

Robin K. said...

What a great card! Love how you used the woodgrain pp with those fun houses! I think we all go through creative slumps or through times when life gets in the way of our crafting- don't be so hard on yourself:).

Mayras Designs said...

This is a beautiful card !!! I love the paper you used !! Gorgeous !!