Featured Slider

Thursday, March 30, 2017

4CC #344 ATG/Crazy Egg - {Leanne}

Happy Thursday!  

It's time for a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!
Since it's the 5th Thursday in the month, you know what that means ---


Leanne is our hostess this week.  

Create ANYTHING your crafty heart desires!

Before I get to my card,

I want to wish our Tamie

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

Have a fabulous, Crazy Egg kind of birthday, Girl! 

So with that, here's my card ---

STAMPS:  Image and Sentiment - Water Animals (Inky Antics); Ballons - Happy Cake Day (Paper Sweeties).
PAPER: White cardbase; Watercolor paper (Strathmore);  Patterned Paper -Sweet Sunshine (My Favorite Things).
INK: Versafine Black Onyx; Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers.
EXTRAS: Stitched zig zag circle die (My Favorite Things);  Balloon Die - Happy Cake Die Sweet Cuts.


Now go over to the Hen House and check out the rest of the Chicks' fabulous projects!  Wish Tamie a Happy Birthday! It's also Danielle's last week with us as Guest Designer, so give her some super blog love!  So glad to have you with us this month, Danielle!

And don't forget to link up your Anything Goes project with us to share and play along!

For Following Challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations #400 - Birthday Challenge/Use  Previous CI Challenge -- 
I chose #299 - Cute Critters





Crafty Chick Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

I still love this, Nance! That hippo with his balloons makes me grin!

Leanne said...

So pretty friend, love that die too, and of course your coloring is wonderful. Fun card friend. Hugs, L :)

Tamie said...

Awe I love that die, the papers, sentiment and the adddddoooorrrraaable image. It is simply awesome. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and for inspiring me as always. Awesome creation.

Danielle Vincent said...

This fabulous card just makes my face want to break into a big ol' goofy grin Nance! Such a great birthday card for a friend! Thanks so much for having me with you wonderful ladies this month! It has truly been my honor. Hugs Danielle

Tracy Freeman said...

It's awesome and such a fun image.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh, this is a card guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
So cute.
xxx

Indy's Designs said...

Well, this hippo is just darling! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining Cupcake Inspirations for our 400th Challenge!
Debbie

Birgit said...

What a darling card and fantastic coloring! So glad you linked up to Cupcake Inspirations 400th challenge.

EK Gorman said...

This card is just too cute. I love how you colored your hippo!!! So much fun!! Thank you for joining us for our #400th challenge celebration!!!