Featured Slider

Thursday, March 23, 2017

4CC #343 - Dies & Punches {Lori}

Happy Thursday!

Hope you are having a good 
1st Week of Spring!

It's time for a new challenge
at
4 Crafty Chicks!

Lori is our hostess 
and
she has chosen a theme of Dies/Punches ---


I have to admit I loooove dies and punches ALOT!  So I went to town on this challenge ----
STAMPS: None
PAPER: White (Coordinations 110lb). Modern Homemaker (October Afternoon); Soft Sky (Stampin'Up).
EXTRAS: Crazy double stitch rectangle die (Stamplorations); Lace scallop circle die (Spellbinders); Stitched Zig Zag Circle (My Favorite Things); Banner - Lovely Flowers & Banners Set (Catherine Pooler); Thanks die (Taylored Expressions); Mixer die set (Spellbinders).

I found that cute Spellbinder mixer die set at Michaels and just scooped it up!  I decided to go a little retro too with my colors and patterns, using an old paper pad from October Afternoon.  The blue cardstock is Sky Blue by Stampin'Up.

Make sure you check out my fellow "Chicks" blogs as well to see their beautiful projects:

Tamie
Danielle (March Guest Designer)

Then, link up your own project using dies or punches or both over at the Hen House.  We love seeing your creations!

For Following Challenges:








Crafty Chick Blessings!

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

8 comments:

Tamie said...

Nance, love your going to town on the dies and punches. You rocked it and I want to do some baking now. Loving the yummy inspiration.

Bonnie said...

Love that plaid paper and the mixing tools are amazing! What fun dies!

Leanne said...

Dang girl you did it wonderful, and those dies are perfect, yummy too. Great job friend!
Hugs, L :)

Pink Panoply said...

Wow, Nance, I love everything about this cute card. The layout and color scheme are beautiful. I love die cuts, too.

stampwithamyk said...

Oh, that's awesome!! Love those die cut kitchen items and your sentiment is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Teresa Kline said...

hello! an adorable card, luv the color combo! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Emma Williams said...

Such a fun card...it's adorable and I love those dies, they are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my Nance you absolutely stole my heart with this fantastic card! Literally love everything about it! Awesome use of dies.