Featured Slider

Thursday, February 16, 2017

4CC #338 Charms

Good Morning, again!

My 2nd post of the day ---

It's now time for a new challenge at 
4 Crafty Chicks!

Tamie is our hostess and she has picked the theme --


Use a charm on your project this week.


I have to admit, I lack in the charm embellishment category.  I had to dig through several boxes of trinkets to find something worthy for a card.  I found this "love" charm tag, which I have several others with various sentiments on them.  So now I've tucked them away where I can find them to use again.  I cannot take credit for any of the hearts on my card.  My friend, Bonnie Klass, of Stamping with Klass, and fellow Cary-ite, sent them to me with a beautiful valentine card.  We met online  a couple years ago and then discovered we live about 10 minutes a part.  Since then, we've stamped together many times and sharing stamps, dies and company.  These hearts came at the perfect time and were the right touch for my card.  I pretty much designed the card around them.  So, shout out to Bonnie --- THANK YOU for helping with my card!  

STAMPS: Sentiment (My Favorite Things)
PAPER:  White card stock. DP 
INK: Black Onyx (Versafine)
EXTRAS: Heart dies (from Bonnie Klass); Banner die (Lil' Inker Designs); Stitched scallop border (Avery Elle); Charm (stash), red ribbon (stash).

Now stop over to the Hen House and check out my teamie's "charming" projects and leave them some blog love!  Then get inky and make a project using a charm and share it with us!  


For Following Challenges:



Crafty Chick Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

7 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

How wonderful that you and Bonnie live close to have crafty time together! This card is lovely with all the pretty hearts and charm!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card....that charm is a fabulous touch!

Tamie said...

Loving your dies, sentiment and layout! Your charm is awesome. Fabby inspiration chickie

Leanne said...

This is super cute, great dies, and the charm is awesome, I have it too, and now want to use it too. Great paper for this card. Love it! Hugs, L ;)

Ina G said...

Oh WOW! Nance this is beyond beautiful. An amazing layout with so many wonderful elements added here. That charm is perfect. Love it! So glad you shared this with us at Just Us Girls this week. Thank You.

Bonnie said...

You have used these hearts well, my friend! I have some charms somewhere. I wonder where.....

Lori Turner said...

I am not sure how I missed commenting on this beauty...so sorry, friend! Gorgeous card and I love that charm - it goes perfectly with all those yummy dies!!! Have a super awesome week xoxoxo