Featured Slider

Monday, August 18, 2014

A Happy Memory...


Happy Monday!

Are you ready for great week?  

Well how about starting it off "in the pink"

by playing along with 




It's a sketch!


Stop by The Pink Elephant Challenge blog and check out Ella's other design team members' projects--- so fabulous!

Here is my card.  I chose to use Ella herself!


SPIES:
STAMPS: Ella digital stamp (ByLORIDesigns). Label stamp (Paper Sweeties); Sentiment (
PAPER: White, black, turquoise, pink and lime cardstock.
INK: Copics on digital stamp; Tuxedo Black (Memento).
EXTRAS: Rectangle Stitched Mat (Lil Inker Designs); label die (Paper Sweeties); lime green ribbon; teal flowers; pink rose; Diamond stickles.


I chose The Pink Elephant herself, Ella for my card this week.  My inspiration came from the vellum design paper I used with the pink cardstock behind it.  So, I hand drew the circles on Ella's ears and colored them with a black Copics.  I seriously need to enhance my Copics collection.  I'm a little color challenged so her pink color isn't quite what I hoped. I printed her twice and colored the second bows on her turquoise, fussy cut them and glued them on the colored digi.  Then, stickled them for a little bling. Maybe I should have blinged the dots on her ears! Hmmmm....hindsight!  lol 


For Following Challenges:


Pink, Turquoise, Lime




Pink Elephant Blessings!
x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

No comments: