Featured Slider

Monday, March 24, 2014

God Bless You

Happy 1st Spring Monday!

I love finding something to celebrate everyday!  

Today it would be the fact

that it's

time for another




YEA!

This week is a color challenge ---


And we are leaving it up to you--- 

Use your favorite color combo!

Here is my project using 

Sage green/Purple




































SPIES:

STAMPS: Flower (Hero Arts); Sentiment (Stampin Up!).
PAPER: Sage cardstock base; DP - Stash.
INK: Sweet Plum (Momento).
EXTRAS: Scallop square die (Spellbinders); Scallop border die (Lil Inker Designs); Leaf flourish (My Favorite Things); Flowers (Prima); satin white ribbon.  Diamond Stickles.

I've had the patterned paper I used forever.  I think it was part of a pack from a long time ago.  I recently sorted some of my paper and found it along with lots of other patterned paper I had sorted ions ago for different projects and then forgot about them.  I originally had another pattern paired with this one but once the card began to evolve, I decided not to use it. I wanted to use the new border die I got from Lil' Inker Designs and wound up creating the frame you see here as background.  I was going to bling it up a bit but when I finished, but took a step back and decided again not to.  I did put Diamond Stickles on the flower petals.

For Following Challenges:












Pink Elephant Blessings!
x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

7 comments:

Lori Turner said...

This is GORGEOUS, Nance!! Love these 2 colors together and that glittery flower is perfect :) Have a wonderful week! xoxox

kadie said...

This is SO beautiful, Nance!! Love that flower and the sparkle!

Andrea W said...

Stunning card! The dark purple with the lovely sage created a beautiful card. Your details and layers really make the card stand out. Thanks for sharing your creation at Savvy Handmade Cards.

Julia Aston said...

These colors are just gorgeous together! love your stamped flower and die cut framing! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion!

Unknown said...

What a cute card! Perfect for our Spring Cards challenge at Savvy Handmade cards. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

monicas papirhobby said...

Gorgeous card with beautiful dies and gorgeous colors Thank you for participating in Sketchy Colors. Best of luck.
hugs Monica

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Wow, is this ever stunning! I love the black paired with the color and the design! Yum! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion this week!