Featured Slider

Thursday, October 18, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #425 Finish The Inside

Happy Thursday Ya'll!

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!

4 Crafty Chicks new challenge that is!


Amy is our hostess this week and she wants to see the inside of cards finished. 


If you're like me, I don't always fix up the inside of the cards I create.  I sell my cards to my Hubs' coworkers a lot and they like having the empty white space inside to write their own message to the recipient.  If it is a holiday card and sometimes a birthday card, I will go ahead and stamp a sentiment inside.  Sometimes even for myself I leave the inside blank and then I may print out a poem to put inside for whomever my recipient is. 

So here is my card --- 
OUTSIDE ---

And Inside ----


Now stop by the Hen House and see the rest of the Chicks' Projects they are reallly fabulous!  Then, why not join us this week and "finish the inside" of a card.  We love having you play along!

For Following Challenges:

I took my inspiration from the pink Jack-o-lantern and green spider in the photo.

Crafty Chick Blessings!

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Such a fun Halloween card! Love the sentiment! Great die cut too! Glad you joined us u shared this at Fusion!

Leanne said...

So cool, love that die you used for the corners, and the sentiment in the inside makes me smile. Great job friend! Cheers!

Bonnie said...

What a fun card, Nance! I love the spiders dangling from the work and die cut. Fabulous die BTW! The inside is such fun! I hope you made one for each of your boys!

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable card...inside and out! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Fusion!