Featured Slider

Thursday, August 30, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #418 - Golden Egg Anything Goes

Hi all!  
It's not only Thursday today, 
BUT, 
it's also the 5th Thursday 
of the month.


That means a special Anything Goes Challenge, 
the Golden Egg Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!


Our hostess this week, 
as is for each of our 5th Thursdays,
Tangii, our resident Guest Designer!
I'm still in summer mode I guess.  I can't get enough of tropical florals and stamps.  I have several new ones and haven't had a chance until now to play around with them.  So, I may just make my fall a tropical one!

Here I have used a floral set from the most recent Stamp of Approval Collection, Tropically Yours, by Catherine Pooler.  I used a technique from Jennifer McGuire involving Glad Press n' Stick, which was very easy and so helpful in keeping all those pieces in place while gluing!

The background of the sentiment is a grunge background stamp also from the same SOA collection as is the sentiment, which is just from a different stamp set in the collection.

The inks are also Catherine Pooler -- Be Mine and Aquatini.  The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Black Onyx.

Now go visit the Hen House and see all the rest of the projects created by my fellow Chicks!  Then get inky and crafty and come play with us!  


Crafty Chick Blessings!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Bright and pretty, Nance! I think there's still time for tropical. It feels pretty tropical around here! Love Rory & Ellie all dressed up to cheer for the Tarheels!

Trina P. said...

Terrifically tropical! Love the bright colours. xx

Leanne said...

Oh, this sends me to a happy place in my memory. Reminds me of Hawaii, love those flowers, and the colors are awesome, way to go, friend. Oh and Press N' Seal is awesome by the way. ;)

Lori Turner said...

This is so cheerful, bright and GORGEOUS, Nance! LOVE it!!!!

Tangii said...

The textures and colors on this are just fantastic!!!!