Featured Slider

Thursday, July 26, 2018

4CC #413 Interactive Card Twist

Good Morning!

It's time for a new challenge 
at 
4 Crafty Chicks!

Lori is our hostess this week!

Her Twist is an interactive card ---

My niece's birthday is coming up and so I thought this would be a fun card to make for her.  I haven't made an interactive card in a very long time and it was a little out of my comfort zone but I it was a lot of fun.  I had been wanting to try out the Lawn Fawn slider dies I recently purchased.  It only took me two tries to get it right.  I even attempted a video to show the interaction <gasp>! 

Please be sure and stop by the Hen House and check out the other projects by Leanne, Lori, Amy and Tangii.  Then come play along either in our never ending Anything Goes or give this week's Twist a try!

Card Supplies
STAMPS: Pixie Dust (Avery Elle); Tweet Love (Stamplorations).
PAPER: White cardstock (Neenah 110 lb Solar white). 
INK: Midnight, Tiara,  Coral Cabana, Party Dress and Flirty Fuschia (Catherine Pooler Inks); Versamark; Copics on image. Black Micro Pen.
EXTRAS: Slider die (Lawn Fawn); Silver emboss powder (Stampin' Up); Clear Wink of Stella; Clear Nuvo Drops (on heart dies).

Crafty Chick Blessings!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

This is so pretty love the slider and the embossing around very nice. Way to go, friend. Hugs, :)

Bonnie said...

This is a fun card, Nance! I've never tried an interactive card. BTW, your video doesn't seem to be working or it could be my computer.

Christine Alexander said...

Nance, this card is so sweet, your niece is going to love it :)

Lori Turner said...

Awww...Nance, this is adorable! Your niece is gonna LOVE this!!! Love the slider :) WTG on mastering my challenge! Have a wonderful week, friend!