Featured Slider

Thursday, June 14, 2018

4CC #407 Birds N' BloomTwist

Happy Thursday!

Time for a new challenge at
4 Crafty Chicks!

I'm your hostess for this week!

This week's twist is Birds and Blooms.  
Choose one or the other or both or play in our always "anything goes"!  Your choice!



Last Saturday was my husband's and my 28th wedding anniversary.  He's a bird freak so I decided to make this card for him.  
It has been a hectic last few weeks with moving our son's furniture, belongings and dog back to our house as he prepared to move from NC to CA (furniture and dog not going with him just yet).  I am road tripping with him to keep him company on the six day cross country drive.  I did manage to watercolor this for the Hubs though using a water brush and my Zigs.  

Stop by the Hen House and see what the other Chicks have created, always so beautiful!  Then, come join us and play the twist or just our ATG regular challenge.

Card Supplies:
STAMP: Bird image - Robin 2 Flower Branch (Elizabeth Crafts); Sentiment - Stampin' Up
PAPER: White cardstock (Neenah); Watercolor paper (Strathmore) Bright blue (Bazzill).
INK: Versafine (Black Onyx); Zigs Real Color Brush Pens. 
EXTRAS: Zigzag stitched circle die (My Favorite Things); Swirl Cover plate (Lil Inker Designs); small banner die (My Favorite Things); 

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty card. The die cut on the background shows off your adorable and beautifully coloured bird and pretty flowers to perfection. Wow... to the road trip x

Bonnie said...

This is beautiful, Nance, and a perfect anniversary card for your DH! I know he loved this card! Hope you are having a great time! Safe travels home.

Leanne said...

Oh wow, glad you made this for him and it is so very nice, love the coloring and you making me rethink my thoughts on Zig Pens, might need to get me some. Love it friend, Way to go! Hugs, L :) P.S. Save travels

Christine Alexander said...

love the image of the pretty little robin and the gorgeous cherry blossoms.

Lori Turner said...

Oh Nance this is so nice! I love that background and your image is so beautiful! Have a wonderful trip! xoxox