Featured Slider

Saturday, February 24, 2018

New Challenge! New Designer Gig!

Happy Saturday!

It's another warm and mild day here in the Triangle of North Carolina!  We almost turned on our air conditioner the other day.  That's even crazy for NC in February! Whew!

I have some exciting news, well at least exciting for me!



I have another new Designer Gig!  
I'm a Designer for the new challenge, CAS Christmas!  WooHoo!  YAY!



I'm so excited that Loll and Bonnie asked me to be on the team.  It will be a monthly challenge and will start on March 3rd.  So be sure and come back here next Saturday because THAT'S March 3rd!  LOL

We will have a monthly CAS Christmas card challenge so now you can get some Christmas cards done more throughout the year! 



CAS Christmas Blessings!







1 comment:

Christine Alexander said...

we are all going to have so much fun with our CAS Christmas cards :)