Featured Slider

Thursday, November 30, 2017

4 Crafty Chicks #379 - Crazy Egg Anything Goes!

Happy Thursday! 

It's time for a new challenge at 
4 Crafty Chicks!

It's the 5th Thursday of the month so you know what that means too ---

4 Crafty Chicks #478 - Crazy Egg Anything Goes!

Lori is our hostess again this week!  
Anything Goes means you can create whatever your heart desires!  

I made this card for one of my hub's colleagues for his anniversary.  His wife loved it.  I saw Jennifer McGuire's post a month back on using dies to create faux letterpress cards, so I decided to try it.  I used the stamp/die set, Flourishing Phrases, from Stampin' Up. I made two dies for it for the "letter pressing".  I also cut a couple oval dies out to letter press the area for my sentiment as well.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things set "Love You More".  I used "It's A Girl" pink ink by Catherine Pooler.
Inside (just stamped)

Come to the Hen House and check out the rest of the team's projects.  Then share your ATG in the linkup and play along!


Crafty Chick Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a fantastic job of embossing, Nance! It does look like it's "letter pressed"! Sweet color too!

Kim Heggins said...

Just so pretty...love your gorgeous embossing.

Lori Turner said...

Oh I might have to check this technique out! Very pretty!!!