Featured Slider

Thursday, October 12, 2017

4 Crafty Chicks #372 - FALL

Good Morning, Thursday!

Today is the day for a new challenge
at 
4 Crafty Chicks!

I'm your hostess this week.

4CC #372 - FALL

Give us your apples, pumpkins, pumpkin spice whatever, trees, leaves, acorns, woodland critters, sweaters, etc.  Whatever makes you think Fall/Autumn. 


For my card I used a tree die by Gina Marie Designs, part of an early birthday gift from my friend, Bonnie Klass when we got together on World Cardmaking Day to craft a little and catch up.  I watercolored the background with Zigs and then used the "leaf" stamps from Hero Arts Color Layering Fall Trees Set using Catherine Pooler Inks.  The sentiment is from the same set. The deer stamp/die is from Hero Arts Color Layering Snowy Tree. I'm not sure I like the deer, he looks a little goofy to me but the Hubs liked it so I left it.  


Now go check out my teammates' projects as well as our Guest Designer, Natalie over at the Hen House.  
Then link up your fall inspired project in the Inlinkz by Tuesday, October 17 at Noon Mountain Time.

 We love to see your creativity!  

Crafty Chick Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Leanne said...

This is super cool, I love fall colors, right now, ours is all white, but this is so pretty!

Bonnie said...

You used these trees perfectly, my friend! I love all the beautiful fall leaves! I think the deer looks quite at home in this forest!

Lori Turner said...

What a gorgeous card Nance! I love the background you did behind that gorgeous tree die!