Featured Slider

Monday, February 13, 2017

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - February 2017

Happy Monday!

Today's the Day ---

The start of Paper Sweeties February Release Week!

YAY!

Today is Plan Your Life Series!

We have a new Planner stamp set:



Check out all the Planner Design Team's planners:


Nancy Salkeld (You are HERE)

Here is my planner ---




I used a lot of hearts from various Paper Sweeties sets along with the Planner stamp sets.  The new Planner set, Wedding, has an adorable little convertible bug (love bug) and I used it along with a bouquet of flowers on my planner from the new set.  

So, change my layout a bit with the heart balloons and in doing so, decided to make some balloon strings, which didn't actually look right just drawing them on.  So, I put some twine in place, which now I think I should have used some baker's twine but oh well.  You live and learn!  It was getting late when I finished my planner and I thought I'd change it up later, but then time got away.  It looks a little better in real life.  lol




Don't forget about our February Inspirational Challenge going on all month long.  You could be our next winner, getting a $25 Gift Certificate and a Guest Design spot with us!


Paper Sweeties Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Maria said...

Look at all those pretty red hearts!! Awesome planner pages, Nancy!!

Bonnie said...

Looks like another busy month! What a fun way to keep track of everything!

Lisa said...

So pretty and oh my you ARE busy!! Love this!