Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - February 2017

Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Monday!

Today's the Day ---

The start of Paper Sweeties February Release Week!

YAY!

Today is Plan Your Life Series!

We have a new Planner stamp set:



Check out all the Planner Design Team's planners:


Nancy Salkeld (You are HERE)

Here is my planner ---




I used a lot of hearts from various Paper Sweeties sets along with the Planner stamp sets.  The new Planner set, Wedding, has an adorable little convertible bug (love bug) and I used it along with a bouquet of flowers on my planner from the new set.  

So, change my layout a bit with the heart balloons and in doing so, decided to make some balloon strings, which didn't actually look right just drawing them on.  So, I put some twine in place, which now I think I should have used some baker's twine but oh well.  You live and learn!  It was getting late when I finished my planner and I thought I'd change it up later, but then time got away.  It looks a little better in real life.  lol




Don't forget about our February Inspirational Challenge going on all month long.  You could be our next winner, getting a $25 Gift Certificate and a Guest Design spot with us!


Paper Sweeties Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments :

Maria said...

Look at all those pretty red hearts!! Awesome planner pages, Nancy!!

Bonnie said...

Looks like another busy month! What a fun way to keep track of everything!

Lisa said...

So pretty and oh my you ARE busy!! Love this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs