Hello Blend

Saturday, August 27, 2016


Happy Weekend!

I've been kind of busy in my craft room the last few days.  I can't really believe it still myself!  LOL


I blended Blackberry Bliss, Melon Mambo, Soft Sky and Old Olive inks together on cardstock.  Then I used a lattice background stamp from the current SOA box, Lovely Notes from Catherine Pooler, inked it up in Versamark and stamped it on the background.  Then, I embossed it in silver powder.  The "hello" die is Lil' Inkers Designs and cut from the same blended sheet and adhered to vellum.

For Following Challenges:



Stamping Blessings!


 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments :

Jane said...

Such rich and sumptuous colours, fabulous selection! Love your silver lattice over them. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Bonnie said...

What a pretty way to use these colors! A simple but elegant card!

Silke Ledlow said...

Very cool use of the CQC color!!! Love the blended design...thank you for joining us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs