Featured Slider

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spotted Butterfly Birthday

Good morning!

Another post for this fine Thursday!  Make sure you check out my Guest Designer Post for 4CraftyChicks just below this one!


So, this card was suppose to be a double duty with last week's Color Throwdown, but I just didn't get it finished in time.  As you see, I used the sketch at CAS(E)thisSketch #162.

The middle panel is actually a tag die I flipped.  I cut one out of white cardstock and one out of the fushia pink clear plastic sheet.  I set the sentiment die, from Paper Smooches and butterfly, from Impression Obsession, on top.

For Following Challenges:


Polkadot Butterfly Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love all the happy polka dots!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! I love the bright colours with the black and white! Great take on the sketch!