Sporting Birthday Wishes

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Friday is our son, Patrick's 24th Birthday!

I'm sharing his card I made him for my mom to give him.  Don't worry, he received it Monday and already opened it!  LOL  Kids!  Some things don't change!

I used the embossing folder/paint technique that Happy Little Stampers has had for their monthly challenge this month and used Night of Navy.  I was trying to emulate the LA Galaxy MLS soccer team's jersey for the jersey, but had to modify it some.  Even though it didn't come off as I had hoped, my son recognized the similarities!  





Birthday Blessings to my Patrick!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

6 comments :

Jane said...

Loving those football balloons - what a fabulous idea! Thanks for joining in at The Male Room.

Bonnie said...

Love that background and the soccer ball balloons! What a great card for Patrick!

Diane Jaquay said...

Such an awesome guy card, Nance, I really love this!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo! It's so fun!

Toni said...

Love this! I love how you used the embossing folder as a graphic background!

Toni
HLS DT

Linda said...

This is so cool!! Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge. Linda xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs