Featured Slider

Monday, February 8, 2016

Sending Love

One more card for tonight ---


I made my box from the Neat & Tangled box die.  I used pink, dark pink and red watercolors and smooshed them around on watercolor paper.  Then I spritzed it with gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine spray mist.  I stamped the Neat & Tangled floating hearts stamp at the top of my card base in gold metallic ink.  After fitting the box together and adding some pink tissue paper, I cut two different sizes of tiny gold hearts and glued around to add more floating hearts to the stamped ones.  Lastly I stamped the sentiment on the bottom.  

I leave it to your own interpretation as to whether the hearts are falling into the box or floating out!  

I'm entering this into the Little Tangles challenge and JUGS challenge.






 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

8 comments:

Joyce said...

This is adorable. The colors on your box are fantastic, and I love the visual of all those golden hearts just flowing into your box.

Bonnie said...

You are on a roll with your Valentines, Nance! Each of them is lovely, but this takes the prize! The colors and patterns of the box are amazing (you'll have to show me how you did that). Love the box and the tissue paper and the hearts flowing abundantly!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun box of love :) - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Chris Dring said...

Such a cute card! Love the water colored box die! thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Cheryl said...

Would love to get such a pretty box delivered!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Shelly said...

Wow! Sooo sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

Danielle said...

I love this! Especially those floating hearts! Thank you for joining us at Little Tangles!

Miriam Prantner said...

So beautiful! Gorgeous painting/coloring on the box and love the hearts floating out!