Paper Sweeties February 2016 Release Party!

Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy Monday!

Today is the DAY---



Today's card uses nothing but the new release stamps/dies, Thinking of You.  I stamped the flower image repeatedly, colored them with Copics and cut them out using the coordinating Thinking of You Sweet Cuts die.  I created my own partial background with all those pretty pink petals and using one to go along with the sentiment label.  I used the label stamp, stamped and cut it with the Thinking of You Sweet Cuts label die. Then, I took some pink distress ink and swiped it over the middle of the label with a wet brush.  Then, I inked up the sentiment on top.  I added some leaves to my label flower also.  Again, I used soft, pastel colors.  I just think for comfort/sympathy/thinking of you cards, soft, pastel colors add a sense of comfort.

Now, check out the rest of the design team's Release Party projects --- they are all fabulous!



And here they are ---

All 3 February Release Stamps/Dies!




Paper Sweeties Blessings!


 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments :

Maria said...

Such a wonderful design! Love all the pretty flowers in soft colors!

Mynn Kitchen said...

Oh my goodness, so soft and pretty! I LOVE the layout you created! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Jeri said...

Love, love, love how you created the awesome partial background with the die cut flowers.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love the design of this beauty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs