Happy{heart}Day

Sunday, February 7, 2016

So the Panthers aren't doing so well in the Superbowl, so I'm continuing my posts...

My third and final card for Global Projects...

Sentiment dies are from Serendipity Stamps. I actually used leftovers from a card I made for the current Muse challenge where I cut the words out of pink paper and used the negative for the other card.  The wisteria heart is Spellbinders and the small heart is Paper Sweeties. I slipped them under a wonky stitched frame (MFT) and added some enamel dots.  Sweet and simple!

I also am submitting this into the AAA Cards "love me like you do" challenge also.






{Heart} Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

1 comment :

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love those word dies and the way you've placed them. Great use of the colors. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs