BeYoutiful

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Happy Superbowl Sunday!

My Patriots are not in it, 
(although Brady is there as a superbowl MVP!)
so I'm boarding the 
Carolina Panthers wagon, 
but just for tonight!

Anyway, I've been very busy in my craft room this weekend so I'm doing a little posting while watching the game and eating tortilla soup!

My first card I made using the emboss folder inking technique, the technique this month at Happy Little Stampers.  I started by inking up the raised side of an emboss folder with Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder and Bermuda Bay inks, sprtized with water and rubbing white cardstock onto the folder.  I love the bright juicy colors that came out.  It's not embossed either.




I placed it on a panel of Melon Mambo then added the wonky stitched squares (My Favorite Things) and Ellen Hutson sentiment die.  I cut the sentiment die in white, then once in each color and cut them to get the multi-colored die.  The "You" looks red in my lighting, but it's the melon color also.  I finished it off with a few candy dots and enamel heart.

I'm entering this card into a new (to me) challenge, the Global Design Project, along with the Happy Little Stampers February CAS challenge and the sketch from My Favorite Things.

For Following Challenges:



BeYOUtiful Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments :

Michelle said...

Gorgeous background!!!!

Cheryll Miller said...

Fabulous technique and background Nance! xx

Bonnie said...

Amazing colors, Nance! This is b-you-tiful!

Kylie said...

wow, your embossing folder stamping turned out brilliantly! LOVE the colours! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs