Bouquet of Thanks

Monday, November 9, 2015

I don't believe I've got another post for today!  YAY!


This card uses Paper Sweeties stamps-- rose, vase and sentiment.  I used my MISIT (so love my MISTI) and masked off the rose stamp over and over.  I stamped them in distress ink as I was going for a water color look and wanted to use that stamp, which is a solid stamp.  I stamped some of the roses extra for a darker shade here and there.  Then masked off the bottom roses to stamp the vase.  I kept the card fairly simple so the flowers would stay the focal point.  

For Following Challenges:


Bouquet Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments :

Bonnie said...

Great job on masking these flowers, Nance!

Jodi Collins said...

BEAUTIFUL! LOVE your vase of flowers! Thanks SO much for playing along with The Color Throwdown!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs