Featured Slider

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Pink Faith-Crafty TBT #2

Crafty TBT #2

I missed last week's TBT, and a little late this week.  Too much going on.  I go back to my home in NC in five days so have been busy helping my mom do some cleaning out before I go.  I've been with her for almost 7 weeks, I came a week before her surgery.  Hard to believe, it's gone by pretty fast and doesn't seem like I've been gone from home that long. Course with FaceTime and texting I've talked to the Hubs and my youngest pretty much daily.  

Anyway, I digress.  Here is one of my first cards I made and posted on my first blog (see post here).  It was posted on Oct. 8, 2009, six years ago.  Wow now THAT seems like a lifetime ago! 


Pink Faith & Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

No comments: