Featured Slider

Monday, September 21, 2015

Watercolor Musings

I have another card for the Muse Challenge tonight.  I made this one first a couple days ago and while I like how it came out, it just didn't transfer from brain to paper how I envisioned.  

I decided to watercolor the background and then stamp over with just black inked outlined stamps.  I really do like the final look!  



SUPPLIES: STAMPS: Asian Serenity (by Raisin Boat ) Small swirls (Simon Says); PAPER: White cardbase (Core'dinations 110lb); Licorice Black & Cotton Candy (Bazzill); Watercolor paper. Gold Metallic (DCWV); Vellum. INK: Watercolor paints (Michaels); Versafine. EXTRAS: Banner die (Reverse Confetti); Butterfly die (Memory Box); Pink pearls; gold drops (Robin's Nest).

For Following Challenges:





Muse Blessings x 2!

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Karen M said...

Beautiful card and your background looks amazing xx

Ardyth said...

Ooh, another one! Love how you coloured the background - it's quite different from the Muse and yet still has a similar feel of elegance! Thanks for joining us!

I Card Everyone said...

Such a clever way to make a totally cool patterned paper, Nance!!! I do love second helpings!
=]