Featured Slider

Monday, June 1, 2015

Undies - The Challenge #37

Good Morning Monday
and 
Happy June 1st!

Summer is officially 19 days away but it already feels like it here in the South!  
We've had several days close to 90 in May.

But forget the heat, check out the new challenge we have at
The Challenge! ---

It's a sketch!  Flip it, turn it, invert it --- just so it is recognizable!

Go see what the rest of the team has created for some fabulous inspiration:
Nance Salkeld(that's me)
--------------------------------------------------------
Welcome 
this month's Featured Designer

Guest Designer - Joyce Mehrberg

I tried to think outside the box a bit on this week's sketch challenge.  So, I came up with undies...

The stamp set is from Raisin Boat.  I think the set, including the sentiment is adorable.  I used a scallop frame die from WPlus9 and oval Spellbinders die.  I fussy cut the undies after stamping them on pattern paper from Echo Park's Sweet Girl pad.  I topped it off with come SU candy dots.

For Following Challenges:

Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes


Challenge Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

5 comments:

Anita said...

Aack! This is so cute and funny. Love that sentiment!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh Nancy, this is just too funny! With my birthday arriving this week, I need to remember this sentiment! I just love all the bright colors and fun patterns! I am LOL at this fabulous card! XX And YES, summer is here in GA! The humidity is killing me already!

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is so funny.....absolutely love it! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

LOL! How funny! This is just fantastic, Nance! You really used the sketch beautifully. The patterned paper, brads- all perfect!

Lesley said...

Bwahahaha! Love this!