Featured Slider

Monday, June 8, 2015

Strengthen Others - The Challenge 38

It's time for another challenge at 


Check out all the Design Team's fabulous projects:

Nance Salkeld(You are here!)


Welcome 
this month's Featured Designer


Guest Designer - Joyce Mehrberg


Be sure and leave each of them some blog luvin'.  
Designers love comments too!

Here is my card:

I decided to do an easel signboard card.  I've done them before, but it's been awhile.  You can see my other ones here, here and here.  The others had black for the regular kind of chalkboard technique and for my card today, I used navy, which does well also for the chalkboard effect.  The coral pattern papers are in a paper pack from Recollections.  I used the scallop frame from WPlus9, flower and leaf stamps from Paper Sweeties, and the heart banner I'm having a menopause brain moment (aka brain fart) on where I got it.  I popped up the whole center frame piece off the cardbase and the flower.

Come play along with us this week 
using this week's colors of 
The Challenge!

For Following Challenges:

Challenge Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Nance, I ADORE your wonderful creation!!! LOVE the design and all the combo of lovelies!!!!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is wonderful, Nance! That sentiment is just perfect and you highlighted it so well with all of your dies and flowers. Great card!