Featured Slider

Monday, June 22, 2015

Let Your Light Shine!

Happy 1st Monday of Summer!
(At least for the Northern Hemisphere)
I guess it's Happy Winter for the Southern Hemisphere!

Since it's Monday ---
it's time for 
The Challenge!

This week is a theme-
Nautical

Look and "Sea" the team's fabulous projects:

Karolyn Loncon - Featured Designer

Haylely Kew Guest Designer

Design Team Members:

Anita Madden
Claire Broadwater
Nance Salkeld(You are here!)

Be sure and leave each of them some blog luvin'.  
Designers love comments too!


So when we got this challenge theme, I wanted to think outside the box a bit.  So, I've done a twist on the "ship in the bottle" thing, stamping a lighthouse inside a mason jar stamp.  I really need to break down and get a jar die.  I originally wanted to have a clear jar overlay but it didn't work out how I hoped.  So I went with what I have here.  

The stamp is a digital stamp and I do not remember where  got it.  The sentiment is all PTI including the word die. 

For Following Challenges:



Nautical Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

5 comments:

Maura said...

Nance - I LOVE, LOVE this card - putting the scene in the bottle was genius and I love all the bright colors and that great "shine" die - great job!!
aka beesmom at splitcoast

wienerhoneymooners said...

OMG !!! A lighthouse in a jar!!!!! I have NEVER seen that, so CLEVER, so unique, you ROCKED it Nance!!!! B

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness...what a fabulous card. Your lighthouse in a jar is simply beautiful.

Anita said...

Fabulous card Nance! Love the pretty scene you created inside the jar.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Oh my gosh! Your message- no message and scene in a bottle is just amazing! The 'shine' die cut is an amazing way to finish off your sentiment. Such a stunner, Nance!