Featured Slider

Monday, June 8, 2015

Kindness In Neon

Happy Monday!  I had a somewhat productive weekend, creativity-wise as you will see today. I have several posts.

The first one is for the Muse Challenge ---


I think I'm finally getting back in the zone to create.  It has taken a while and I sure hope it stays put now for a while! I've recently gotten a lot of happy mail too!  These flower and leaf dies from Ellen Hutson are one new purchase of many.  It's been like Christmas in my mailbox the last few days and today, I expect the rest!  Don't you just love crafty happy mail?

Anyway, the Muse card originally inspired me a couple of different ways with some other stamps, but in the end, these dies and neon paper won out.  I focused mostly on the colors and making them bold and bright. The sentiment is an old Stampin Up stamp and the butterfly is a Spellbinder multimedia die.



Kind Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments:

Ardyth said...

This is one of my favourite die sets ever and I love how you've used it here! The crisp black is stunning against those bright colours! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the bold and bright take -- this set of dies is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in my last Muse challenge~