Featured Slider

Monday, June 15, 2015

Friendly Tea - The Challenge #39

Good Morning, Monday!

I'm late with my posts this morning.  Totally forgot what day it was yesterday.  I don't know how I did that!  

Anyway, it's time for a new challenge at The Challenge!


Featured Designer- Karolyn Loncon




Guest Designer - Joyce Mehrberg

Design Team Members:

Anita Madden
Claire Broadwater
Nance Salkeld(You are here!)

Be sure and leave each of them some blog luvin'.  
Designers love comments too!

I went a bit different from my norm with my card, doing a bit shabby chic:

I tried out my new Hero Arts ombre inks.  I used the green one on this card for the flower stems and the sentiment.  You can't see the gradation on the stems as well.  I also did an ombre on the background stamp using some pink ink going from dark to lights, and using them again on the tea cups.  I was inspired to try some different ombre looks from Virginia's View challenge.

For Following Challenges:


Check out The Challenge this week and share your "tea-riffic" projects with us!

Challenge Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments:

laurie said...

Love the layers...such a pretty card!

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous card...now did you use seeds to grow those beautiful tea cups? They are so sweet, such a clever card.