Featured Slider

Monday, June 29, 2015

Cool-tastic!

Good evening! 

Another nice less humid, Carolina blue day here turning into a nice pleasant evening.  You'd think that would mean I'm outside enjoying it!  

Nope! I'm inside creating...

To be punny, isn't this guy a hoot?  Hahaha!  I love this stamp from Your Next stamp.  I bought it because my hubs loves birds/owls and my daughter inlaw loves owls.  So naturally I'm always checking out birds and owls wherever I go and even when I'm stamp shopping!  Anyway, I colored him with Copics, Spectrum Noir, Distress markers and even a Blick marker (one named Beach).  

This card was inspired by the sketch challenge at Happy Little Stampers this month.  Nothing like getting in under the wire!  LOL  

FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:



Cool Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments:

Loll said...

This IS one cool dude!! Adorable image that's coloured to perfection. Great embellishments. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

Becca Cruger said...

This is just FUN on a piece of cardstock! I really like the way you did the inlaid die cutting on that Look embellie. So many bright and cheerful details to look at!