Featured Slider

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Southern Sass


We're still celebrating at Cupcake Inspirations  for our 300th challenge all this week!

And, we have some new Sweeties joining in the fun beginning this week also!

Welcome Amy, Sandi Lee, and Valentyna!

Here is another card I made for the Sparkle Challenge:


I used the Country Chick digital stamp and sentiment from 2 Cute Ink.  I colored her with Spectrum Noirs and added Blue Lightning glitter to her hat and her boots from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  The rectangle mats are from Lil Inker Designs, the scalloped oval is an old Sizzix die.  The tab die is Taylored Expressions and the enamel dots are Teresa Collins.

I used my inspiration from the Time Out Challenge #26:


Stop by the Cupcake blog and check out all the fun and play along, there's still time!  All three challenges close on March 14th!  Play in one, play in all!  

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

sandie said...

This is such a fun card. Love the colours and really funky use of the frames. So pleased you joined us at TIME OUT

cm said...

Oh my, Nance..how absolutely adorable is this card! Perfect for the TO challenge..absolutely perfect!
~c

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such a pretty card, Nance! I love how you incorporate digi and frame idea!