Featured Slider

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Quite Like You

Hello again.  Sharing another card I made for the 2 Cute Ink Facebook Group.  I used Heidi's "Country Pig Couple" digital stamp and colored it with Copics and Blick markers.  Coloring for me these days is somewhat frustrating.  I desperately need some other shades or whole new set of markers. I also discovered I've run short of mini pearl gems.  So I had to use the next size up, which I wasn't happy about either.  They're growing on me.  Gives the card some depth. I soooo wish I had been the North Carolinian who won the Powerball today!  Oh, the stamps and dies and markers and goodies I could have bought!  Oh well, perhaps another day and another Powerball!  LOL


I used the sketch at Showcase Your Style.  I haven't played in this challenge before.  Thought I'd give it a try.  Always up for something new!  


 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

1 comment:

Kristie Goulet said...

This is super cute, Nance!
Thank you for joining us at showCASe your style!