Featured Slider

Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy Cheers

HAPPY MONDAY!

Time for another PINK Elephant Challenge!


Theme:  ANYTHING GOES!

Stop by Ella's blog and see what the rest of the team has created!

Link up your project and share it with us.  We love seeing all of your creativity!

Here's my card:  

I wanted to use some new supplies I recently got so I made another birthday card with the beer mug dies from Your Next Stamp.  There are four dies --- the solid mug, the lined mug, the foam and a mug top.  I used three of the four, using the flip side of the mugs to make a left-handed mug.

FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:




SUPPLIES:
PAPER: White cardstock base; Teal cardstock; Wine cardstock; DP-Here is Happy (My Mind's Eye).
EXTRAS: Chat bubble die (Simon Says); Cheers die (Winnie & Walter); Beer mug dies (Your Next Stamp); Chevron emboss folder (Darice); candy dots (Stampin'Up).

PINK Elephant Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

stampwithsandy said...

What a fun card, particularly for a guy (or girl) who likes beer! Love those beer mug die cuts. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Colour Me, Nance!

Becca Cruger said...

Ahhhh! I love this! It's so bright and there's all sorts of chevrons layered on chevrons. You sure know how to stack up patterns.

Kim Heggins said...

I love your card!!! I don't drink beer but after seeing your fabulous card, I just may need too. I love your wonderful design, so much fun.