Featured Slider

Monday, February 2, 2015

Flutter My Heart - Pink Elephant Challenge #284

It's a busy, busy morning here!

So many fabulous challenges I'm involved in and they're all so fun and unique and, well, challenging!

Check out this week's 


This week is an Inspirational Challenge 
with a fabulous inspirational photo:


Wow -- look at all that inspiration 
ready to be 
soaked up and molded 
into something crafty!

Possibilities are endless!

Stop by Ella's blog and get some more inspiration from my fellow Design Team members.  

Lots of talent there!

Below is my card.  I decided to use one of Lori Boyd's images, Butterfly, so adorable!  That super sweet sentiment stamp from Jellibean Soup, just called out it's name so I had to pair them up! I bumped up part of the image by coloring two and popping up the top layer.  The wooden bow I found in a pack of wooden cuties at the $1 bin at Michaels.  I'm always looking for a deal and cute little embellies!  The design paper is MME, I used a stitched mat from Lil' Inkers and copics on my digi.



For Following Challenges

PINK Elephant Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh., this is adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Hannelie said...

This bright cute card made me smile... thanks!!!
... and...Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!