Featured Slider

Sunday, February 1, 2015

A Trail of Glitter!

Happy Sunday 
& Happy Super Bowl!

I'm so excited!  I'm a huge New England Patriots fan so today is a wonderful day in the Salkeld abode (at least for me)!

It's New England Patriots VS Seattle Seahawks!

I had to share!  LOL

Here's one of our Riley showing his Patriot love in a Rob Gronkowski (GRONK) t-shirt!

I know some of my crafty blog friends are Seattle fans, so good luck!  They are actually my 2nd favorite team so, while the Patriots MUST win, I'll be ok with the Seahawks too.  (SSSh, though!  Can't jinx the PATS)!  LOL

And of course, it's always a sweet Sunday and today is no exception with another challenge starting at 
Cupcake Inspirations!



Our sponsor this week is


They are offering a prize to our randomly selected winner too!

Thank you for sponsoring us!

Here is the inspirational photo for this week:

Fabulous colors there!
Stop by the Cupcake blog and check out the rest of the design team's projects using this week's colors.  Then, link up your own project using them to share with us.  You might just be our winner!

Here is what I was inspired to create:

We were able to use whatever supplies we wanted this week so I decided I wanted to paint a little.  The sentiment is new from JelliBean Soup.  The heart banner is Penny Black and the heart border stamp is Reverse Confetti.  The tiny hearts on the banner are in a set of dies from Technique Tuesday.  As you can tell, I heat embossed the sentiment and the heart border with gold emboss powder.  Then, I painted in the hearts.  The "paint" is actually some Lagoon SEI chalk ink and some raspberry dye ink from Hampton Art.  I stamped the ink on my craft mat and added a dab of water and used a small paint brush to paint the hearts.  I used a foam brush to make the colored swipes.  The back panel is a piece of embossed design paper from a pack called "Festive Sparkle" from The Paper Studio, a Christmas paper pack.  I just love how the card came out.  I love those bright colors with the gold emboss powder. 

FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

I used the photo and the sketch from Fusion Card Challenge for my card.

Sweet Cupcake Blessings
Go PATRIOTS!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful! The first card that catches my eye.

Nina Dee said...

Nance!!!! I am in LOVE with this card! WOW! :)