Hello...Cupcake Inspirations #292

Sunday, January 4, 2015


Happy New Year!

So does anyone else feel a little "off" from crafting?  I'd been away from my craft room for two weeks until last Wednesday.  And I feel like I'm still getting warmed up!  LOL

Well, it's a new year and this week it's crafting mania for many!  Lots of challenges are starting up again after a holiday break.  

Today, it's time for some sweet crafting ---



Our sponsor this week is
My Creative Time!


PRIZE:  One Stamp Set to our randomly selected winner!

This week our challenge is a Color Challenge!

Here is our inspirational photo:


Here is my card: 
STAMPS: Bicycle from Main Street set (My Creative Time); Sentiment (Paper Sweeties).
PAPER: White, light blue, raspberry cardstock.
INK: Versamark; White emboss powder; Sky blue, Carnation Pink, Rose crayons.
EXTRAS: Square die used as a stencil around the bikes (Spellbinders); Pink and blue flower sequins.

I used the stamp set Main Street
by My Creative Time.

I received the January digital issue of Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking this week.  As usual, it has some really wonderful ideas and tutorials.  I decided to try one of them out with my card.  This month has a section on using crayons and colored pencils.  I did an emboss resist using crayons.

Sweet Cupcake Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments :

Becca Cruger said...

So cute and artsy! I really like this color scheme. I'm off to check out that challenge!

Lori said...

Darling!! Love this color combo! Happy New Year friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs